The Government Of Canada Invests In Marine Emergency Preparedness, Response And Partnerships As Part Of The Next Phase Of The Oceans Protection Plan
29-Nov-2022 08:00 AM
With the longest coastline in the world, keeping our oceans safe and clean is a top priority for the Government of Canada. Since its launch in 2016, the Oceans Protection Plan—the largest investment ever made to protect our oceans and keep our coastlines clean—has led to over 50 initiatives and the completion of more than 300 projects to keep our ...
🎄 Toronto Downtown West Business Improvement Area (BIA) Launches 2022 Holiday Guide
28-Nov-2022 07:41 PM
The Toronto Downtown West BIA announced the launch of Toronto's Ultimate Downtown Holiday Guide, which offers a wide range of unique gift giving ideas, inspired dining destinations, and experiential gift options for all to enjoy this Holiday Season. "The BIA's Holiday Gift Guide highlights a variety of activities, amenities, and unique products, ...
Less Than Half Of People In Canada Know What Sexual Consent Means
28-Nov-2022 02:25 PM
- While a Canadian Women's Foundation study reveals an increase in understanding of consent from 2015, a significant gap still remains - A new study from the Canadian Women's Foundation reveals that 55 per cent of people in Canada do not fully understand consent when it comes to sexual activity. According to Canadian law, consent should be both ...
💉 COVID-19 Novavax Nuvaxovid COVID-19 Vaccine Receives Expanded Authorization in Canada as a Booster in Adults
28-Nov-2022 12:00 PM
Novavax, Inc., a biotechnology company dedicated to developing and commercializing next-generation vaccines for serious infectious diseases, today announced that Health Canada has granted expanded authorization for Nuvaxovid™ (COVID-19 Vaccine (Recombinant protein, Adjuvanted)) (NVX-CoV2373) for active immunization to prevent coronavirus disease ...
🎄✨ Customize Dazzling Holiday Lights With Noma Advanced Smart 2.0 Products And The Noma Advanced Smart 2.0 Hub
27-Nov-2022 06:33 PM
App- and voice-controlled smart products with unparalleled results from Gemmy - NOMA Advanced Smart 2.0 Products and the NOMA Advanced Smart 2.0 Hub let holiday decorators customize dazzling holiday lighting with 500 preset programs and an astonishing 8.5 million colour and speed combinations. These high-tech and innovative LED smart products ...
🎄🧒 Canadians Can Keep Blessing Children Through Operation Christmas Child
26-Nov-2022 10:33 AM
Pack shoeboxes online at home, any time of day or night, at PackaBox.ca - National collection week for Samaritan's Purse's Operation Christmas Child program has come and gone, but it's not too late to make a global impact. Canadians who want to pack gift-filled shoeboxes for children in need can still do it online at PackaBox.ca. People who ...
🎄 Award-Winning Urban Art Walk, Window Wonderland Returns to the Junction for the Third Consecutive Year
25-Nov-2022 12:00 PM
Toronto's award-winning immersive urban art walk, Window Wonderland, returns to the Junction for its third consecutive year. From November 25 to January 1, 2023, Window Wonderland, presented by Isaan Der Authentic Thai Kitchen, will transform the Junction into a FREE, magical outdoor gallery featuring 20 unique augmented reality (AR) installations. ...
🎁 Looking For Thoughtful And Affordable Gifts All In One Place? Staples Canada Unveils Holiday Gifting Centre
25-Nov-2022 10:22 AM
- Features top gifting solutions for coworkers, teachers, clients and tech-lovers to help Canadians find the perfect gift. - As the top destination for thoughtful and affordable working and learning gifts, Staples Canada has launched its Holiday Gifting Centre. Whether you're shopping for co-workers, teachers, clients or tech-lovers this holiday ...
🎪🤡 Cirque Du Soleil Entertainment Group Offers Best Deals Of The Year During Black Friday And Cyber Monday
24-Nov-2022 04:37 PM
Guests Can Enjoy Up to 50% Off Touring and Resident Productions - Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group presents rarely offered deals during Black Friday and Cyber Monday for its touring and resident shows performing across North America. Audiences can take advantage of world-class discounts ranging from 15% to 50% off the one-of-a-kind ...
🥃 The Spirit of York welcomes Gooderham & Worts "Home for the Holidays"
24-Nov-2022 02:23 PM
This holiday season please join the Spirit of York as it invites Gooderham & Worts home to its historic roots in Toronto's Distillery District. Excited to be "home", Gooderham & Worts will reclaim its roots in the quaint 19th century buildings that once housed its large whisky distillery, making it the home of Canadian whisky during the Distillery ...
🎁 Shopping On Black Friday And Cyber Monday Continues To Be Important To Canadians As They Are Looking For The Best Deals Throughout The Holiday Season
24-Nov-2022 12:00 PM
Retail Council of Canada's (RCC) 5th annual RCC X Leger Holiday Shopping Survey of over 2,500 Canadians from coast-to-coast highlights that Black Friday and Cyber Monday will continue to be busy both in-store and online with consumers looking for more deals and to get back into the holiday spirit. Despite being concerned about inflation and ...
✨🚂 CP Holiday Train To Begin 2022 Tour In Support Of Local Food Banks
23-Nov-2022 12:00 PM
The Canadian Pacific (CP) Holiday Train program begins this week, with the first of two brightly decorated trains departing the Montreal area for the opening shows of the tour on Wednesday in Maine. Over the next four weeks, the program will raise money, food and awareness for local food banks with 168 performances in two countries. "The CP ...
🎁 Travelling for US Thanksgiving or Black Friday deals? The CBSA offers tips to facilitate your border crossing
23-Nov-2022 10:35 AM
The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) reminds all travellers of what to expect when crossing the border this US Thanksgiving and Black Friday, whether they will be returning to or visiting Canada. Here are some tips for travellers to prepare for a smoother trip crossing the border during this upcoming US Thanksgiving holiday and Black Friday ...
Toronto Pearson Celebrates Re-Opening Of Second-Busiest Runway Following Eight-Month Rehabilitation
22-Nov-2022 06:23 PM
- The Honourable Omar Alghabra, Federal Transport Minister, joined GTAA President and CEO Deborah Flint for a ribbon cutting to officially re-open Runway 06L/24R - The Greater Toronto Airports Authority (GTAA), operator of Toronto Pearson International Airport, today announced the re-opening of Runway 06L/24R, the airport's second-busiest runway, ...
Supporting Ukrainian Scientists Through A Partnership With The Breakthrough Prize Foundation
22-Nov-2022 02:33 PM
Ukrainian scientists who have fled the war with Russia or who have been unable to work due to the destruction of their workplace are set to receive a helping hand from their Australian counterparts. The assistance will come in the form of an A$800,000 donation from the non-profit Breakthrough Prize Foundation to the Australian Academy of Science, ...
CyberCatch and Soter Technologies Launch Partnership to Provide CyberSafety to K-12 Institutions in light of Vulnerabilities and Attacks at Schools Across the USA and in Response to New California School Cybersecurity Law mandating Reporting of Cyberattac
22-Nov-2022 12:00 PM
- CyberCatch's Scan of more than 11,000 K-12 Websites finds more than 60 Percent Vulnerable Across The USA - CyberCatch and Soter Technologies today announced a strategic partnership to provide CyberCatch's cybersecurity solution to K-12 schools throughout the United States. CyberCatch's K-12 Vulnerabilities Report, which involved randomly ...
The JAMP Pharma Group Launches Prjamp Apremilast, A New Generic Alternative For The Treatment Of Plaque Psoriasis And Psoriatic Arthritis
21-Nov-2022 02:20 PM
• The JAMP Pharma Group launches Apremilast, a specialty generic, offering a more affordable alternative to the reference product Otezla® (marketed by Amgen Canada Inc.). • The JAMP Pharma Group, a leader in product launches1, expands its line of specialty products, contributing to its ambition to offer healthcare professionals and patients ...
❄️ Shoppers Drug Mart Helps Torontonians Save Time and Stay Healthy this Holiday Season
21-Nov-2022 12:00 PM
Shoppers Drug Mart and Toronto Public Health announce combination COVID-19 and Flu vaccine walk-in clinics at select locations across the city - With winter upon us, and more time spent indoors, Shoppers Drug Mart and Toronto Public Health are teaming up to help Torontonians save time and stay healthy this holiday season. On November 24th and ...
🎁🧸 Mastermind Toys Releases Inaugural 2022 Canadian Play Report
20-Nov-2022 06:41 PM
Canada's Authority on Play Reveals 2022 Top Toy Trends and Holiday Shopping Insights - Mastermind Toys, the nation's largest specialty toy and book retailer, releases its first annual Canadian Play Report, detailing the biggest toy trends of 2022, how consumers are shopping this holiday season and the current challenges facing the retail ...
Heineken Canada Encourages End Of 'Hustle Culture' As More Than Half Of Canadians Report Burnout
20-Nov-2022 02:33 PM
Brewer introduces work-shuttering tech The Closer as new survey reveals Canadians lack work-life balance during busy leadup to holiday season - As the holidays approach, more than half of working Canadians blame the phenomenon known as "hustle culture" for their lack of work-life balance, saying they feel burnt out, according to a new survey ...
Popular Nutrition Tracker, Cronometer Unveils New Look To Support Its Strategic Vision And Growth Aspirations
20-Nov-2022 10:14 AM
- The company unveiled a new visual identity, new website, and refreshed user interface - Cronometer has launched its refreshed brand to align the innovative nature of its product with its brand identity. Cronometer's mission is to empower people to reach their health and lifestyle goals by providing them with the most accurate health tracking ...
Statement - 2022 Leaders' Declaration
19-Nov-2022 09:00 PM
1. We, the Economic Leaders of APEC, met in-person for the first time in four years in Bangkok on 18-19 November 2022. We continue the implementation of the APEC Putrajaya Vision 2040, including through the Aotearoa Plan of Action. This year, under the APEC theme "Open. Connect. Balance.", we advance work through three priorities: to be open to ...
🎄 Paypal Survey Reveals Over Half Of Canadians Are Too Embarrassed To Ask For Financial Help This Holiday Season
19-Nov-2022 06:44 PM
• Nearly three out of five Canadian respondents (57%) feel anxious that the holidays won't be as good this year due to the cost-of-living crisis. • One in two Canadian respondents (51%) will be making cutbacks this holiday season. • Two in five Gen Z say they will offer to chip in for festivities at their parents (45%) and grandparents (43%). At ...
🎁 Givex Survey Highlights: 66% of U.S. Consumers Say Inflation Will Impact Holiday Spending
19-Nov-2022 04:33 PM
- Consumers are specifically interested in purchasing gift cards this year, with 57% saying special promotions will help decide their gift of choice - Givex, the global fintech company focused on providing merchants with useful customer insights to drive business decisions, announced today the 2022 Holiday Gift Card Survey in partnership with the ...